Friday, October 15, 2010

Plum Perfect Friday - Fall Project


I just wanted to quickly show off a fun little project that I made for Something Special's fall basket swap to give to my partner.


I used some scrap pieces that I had left over from another project that I previously posted. [See: "Vintage Hook Shelf" in Awesome Assembly] I acquired a fabulous graphic from The Graphics Fairy, and found a cute knob at the Hobby Lobby! I think it turned out quite nice!


This is the completed basket to give away...such fun!

Hope you have a plum, perfect day! Cheers!

P.S. I linked up to Brag Monday at the Graphics Fairy http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/2010/10/brag-monday-dali-halloween-art-paper.html



4 comments:

Something Special said...

Oh Margaret, she will love love love her basket. I just love the project you finished.

Momma Button said...

Margaret, I absolutely love, love, love the cute shelf!! I like what you did with the label better than my berry bucket! Wonderful job!

TracyMB @ Crows Feet Chic said...

What an adorable little fall shelf; fabulous job! :)

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

This is lovely!!! The whole basket is wonderful! Thanks for linking this up to Brag Monday.