Monday, September 26, 2011

Rusty Rave Monday - Pretty Plates & Tempting Tea Cups

Whew! I've had an extremely busy summer and fall, thus far. Lot's of travel and other things have presented themselves, so it's been quite awhile since my last post. Throughout my jaunts, I have come across a number of, most exceptional and economical, items, that I just have to share! Today I am obviously focusing on some divine dishware.

I love to collect teacups and pretty plates, and found all of these for a steal!

The color and floral design is significant to me.

I prefer china with little or no gold trim,

so I adore this one with the lavender edging...

AND I love pansy's so that was double the noteworthy find!


So fun to mix with other pieces.




A couple of cute saucers to go with some teacups that were missing their other half.

Like I said, I love mixing patterns.

Last of all, three charming dessert plates.


This one is beautifully hand painted.



I'll have some more show and tell on Friday...

Hope you had a sumptuous summer, and are having a fabulous fall!




No comments: